This back stamp belongs to a company called “Gebrueder Heubach”. Their porcelain manufacture operated in Lichte, Thuringia, Germany and was founded in 1820. Heubach is mainly known for its famous dolls, which are highly collectable.
A similar mark (including SCHUTZ – MARKE, = Trade mark, meaning basically copyright) was registered in Berlin in 1895. They used another sunrise mark with DEP underneath from 1882-c1905.